Wednesday, January 31, 2024

BOCUMA

Boards Of Canada - BOCUMA

This is my second compilation of unreleased and rare Boards Of Canada music. A follow up to my previous compilation BOC MAXIMA [MF]. Perfect for long drives.

For this compilation I chose to put the songs in order of the time they were released. I used the old EHX website to source the snippet of "Duffy" from Acid Memories. A snippet of the song "Circle" from Hooper Bay was sourced from an old BOC website. I added a few of my favourite songs from the Old Tunes Volume 2 compilation. The songs "Korona" from MASK100, "Orange Romeda" from We Are Reasonable People and "Seven Forty Seven" from WARP20 (Unheard) compilations. I added the Peel Sessions EP ("Happy Cycling" later being tacked on to Music Has The Right To Children is nothing short of a travesty). The Japanese only bonus tracks from Geogaddi and The Campfire Headphase. As well as a few bits from Odd Nosdam, A WARP trailer for The Campfire Headphase, and the Record Store Day "Cosecha Transmisiones".




















Tracklisting:
Duffy
Circle
Mukinabaht
Northern Plastics
David Came To Mahana'im
Fly In The Pool
I Love My New Shears
Korona
Orange Romeda
Happy Cycling
Olson [Version 3]
Aquarius [Version 3]
XYZ
From One Source All Things Depend
Macquire Ridge
Invocation
DC Bit [Odd Nosdam]
Seven Forty Seven
9-3-6-5-5-7

(We'll sail into the stars)
Two
Three
Four (I'm listening)



No comments:

Post a Comment