Thursday, November 23, 2023

LOVELESSLY


My Bloody Valentine - Lovelessly

I made this compilation of songs that appear on singles and EP's from the Loveless era. I created it by using the Soon/Glider EP, the Glider Remixes, the Tremelo EP and, of course Loveless. I did an edit of "Glider" that falls between the regular 3:10 version (which I feel is too short) and the extended 10:20 version (which I feel is a tad too long). This 5:24 version seems just right to me. I used the version of "To Here Knows When" from The Tremelo EP that has a different coda ending than the version on Loveless, so I added that coda to the beginning of "When You Sleep".

I've probably listened to Loveless more than any other album I own so this version feels like a nice change at times. Especially on long road trips.

This is in no way meant to replace the incredible Loveless! Enjoy!





















Tracklisting:
Soon
Glider [MF Edit] *
Don't Ask Why
Off Your Face
To Here Knows When
Swallow
Honey Power
Moon Song
Only Shallow
Loomer
Touched
When You Sleep [MF Edit] **
I Only Said
Come In Alone
Sometimes
Blown A Wish
What You Want
Soon [Andrew Weatherall Remix]

Pretty boys with their sunshine faces
Carrying their heads down
Tiptoe down to the lonely places
Where you going now, don't turn around







No comments:

Post a Comment