Wednesday, February 14, 2024

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Heres a brand new 2024 DJ mix from Lady Daydrunk and Haggard Bastard! (After 7 years the Valentine Trilogy is finally complete.)



Tracklisting:
Kasey Musgrave - Oh, What A World
Spaceman 3 - I Love You
The Beatles - I Feel Fine
Chris Isaak - Livin’ For Your Lover
Hunx & His Punx - Lover’s Lane
Claudine Longet - God Only Knows
Bibio - Lovers Carvings [WXAXRXP Session]
Fruit Bats - Feather Bed [Demo]
The Rolling Stones - She’s A Rainbow
Tommy Roe - Sheila
The Murmaids - Popsicles & Icicles
The Association - Never My Love
The Dantes - Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love
Beck - Think I’m In Love
The Pogues - Haunted
Lush - Sweetness & Light
Three Dog Night - Shambala

- - -

This is the second mix we released back in 2019:


Tracklisting:
Cat Power - Sea Of Love
Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman
David T. Walker - Lay Lady Lay
The Mamas & The Papas - My Heart Stood Still
Paul McCartney - Eat At Home
The Archies - Feelin’ So Good (Skooby Doo)
Dolly Mixture - He’s So Frisky
Tommy James & The Shondells - I Think We’re Alone Now
Los Belmonts - La Carta
Fleetwood Mac - Honey Hi [Alternate Take]
Tommy Roe - Dizzy
AC/DC - Can I Sit Next To You Girl?
Lucinda Williams - Real Love
Emiliana Torrini - Jungle Drum
The Troggs - Our Love Will Still Be There
Marianne Faithful - Something Good
The Sargasso Trio - Low

- - -

This is the first mix we made waaaay back in 2017:

Tracklisting:
Tom Rush - Something In The Way She Moves
Karl Blau - To Love Somebody
The Monkees - Me & Magdalena [Version 2]
The Stone Roses - Waterfall
Lee Hazelwood - Your Sweet Love
Teenage Fanclub - I'm In Love
Dean & Britta - I Deserve It
The Kinks - Animal Farm
The Lovetones - Wintertime In Hollywood
Tasmanians - Love, Love, Love
The Boyfriends - I'm In Love Today
Mungo Jerry - Wild Love
Eldridge Holmes - If I Were A Carpenter
Bob Dylan - To Be Alone With You
Otis Redding - You Made A Man Out Of Me
The Fruit Bats - Feather Bed
The Voluntary Butler Scheme - Trading Things In


No comments:

Post a Comment